Over the River and Through the Woods
By the author of the hit musical I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
Nick just got his dream job that requires him to move to Seattle and away from his loving Italian-American grandparents in New Jersey. Now they must plot together to keep him from leaving!
Meet Nick – a single guy living in Hoboken, New Jersey with four adoring, Italian grandparents who welcome him over every Sunday for a traditional dinner with la famiglia. When he tells them of his plans to move across the country for a job of his dreams, they go into full crisis mode and pull-out every scheme in the book to get him to stay close to home – including trying to entice him with the girl next door!
A perfectly charming, warm-hearted and boisterously funny show to share with all the family this holiday season!
Performance Dates & Times
For casting information, please contact Randy Lake at firstname.lastname@example.org, or keep an eye on the Great Escape Stage Company Facebook page.
- NICK CRISTANO – 20’s to 30’s
- FRANK GIANELLI (Nick’s maternal grandfather)
- AIDA GIANELLI (Nick’s maternal grandmother)
- NUNZIO CRISTANO (Nick’s paternal grandfather)
- EMMA CRISTANO (Nick’s paternal grandmother)
- CAITLIN O’HARE (attractive and charming girl next door) – 20's to 30's